The unit can be turned off or on but must be plugged into the charger.
• Press and hold the Volume Down (-) and press the Reset button (a small pinhole) ONCE (you’ll hear it click) quickly let go of reset pinhole.
• Continue holding Volume Down (-) button for approximately 15 seconds or until the DOPO logo appears
• Once the logo appears release the Volume Down (-) button.
• The Android character laying down with his chest open for repair will appear with a red triangle and exclamation mark (!)
• Press the Volume Up (+) and the Power Button together (2x) for the menu to appear.
• Press the Volume (-) button to navigate to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. Once highlighted, press the power button to select.
• Another menu should appear. Use the Volume Down (-) to highlight Yes– Delete All User Data. Select using the Power Button.
• Wait for the tablet to finish wiping/resetting/formatting user data. Disconnect from charger
• Once finished a menu will appear again, press Power Button once the option “reboot system now” becomes available.
• It should shut off and restart again, this takes about 2-3 minutes to restart.