This can be solved through the recovery reset set option. Please follow this user guide: With a paperclip press the "reset" button hidden inside the pinhole. Unit must be off.
• Hold and press the Volume Up (+) button and power button down together.
• After 6-7 seconds (DOPO logo will appear) release the power button first then release the Volume Up (+) button.
• The Android character laying down with his chest open for repair will appear with a red triangle and exclamation mark (!)
• Press the Volume Up (+) button and the power button together and quickly release, now a menu should appear.
(If that does not bring it up, press the volume (-) button and release. Or press the volume (+) and 2nd firmly press the power button then quickly release.)
• Use the Volume Down (-) to highlight Wipe Data/ Factory Reset. Then press the Power button to select it.
• Another menu should appear. Use the Volume Down (-) to highlight Yes-- Delete All User Data. Select using the Power Button.
• Wait for the tablet to finish wiping/resetting/formatting user data.
• Once finished a menu will appear again, press Power Button once the option "reboot system now" becomes available.
• It should shut off and restart again, this takes about 2-3 minutes to restart.