This can be solved through the recovery reset set option. Please follow this user guide: With a paperclip press the "reset" button hidden inside the pinhole located on the back of the tablet. Unit must be off.
• There are THREE possibilities for this tablet.** FIRST Press the Go Back Arrow (located next to the volume button) and Power Button at the same time until “GLITCH” or a blue light flashes up, very quick, then release both keys. (This will happen before you see the DOPO logo)
• It will take approximately 3 seconds for the Android character lying down with his chest open for repair will appear with a red triangle and exclamation mark (!) and the menu appear also.
• Press the Volume (-) button to navigate to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. Once highlighted, press the power button to select.
• Another menu should appear. Use the Volume Down (-) to highlight Yes-- Delete All User Data. Select using the Power Button.
• Wait for the tablet to finish wiping/resetting/formatting user data. Disconnect from charger
• Once finished a menu will appear again, press Power Button once the option "reboot system now" becomes available.
• It should shut off and restart again, this takes about 2-3 minutes to restart.
**If the “Go Back Arrow” did NOT work try the same procedure using either; the Volume (-) or the Volume (+). With the Power Button.