This can be solved through the recovery reset set option. Please follow this user guide: With a paperclip press the "reset" button hidden inside the pinhole. Unit must be off but plug the charger into the tablet.
• Press and hold the Volume Up (+) and press the reset button. (A small pinhole by the charger)
• Hold together for about 10sec then release reset pinhole first then the volume (+) second.
• The Android character laying down with his chest open for repair will appear with a red triangle and exclamation mark (!)
• Press the Volume Up (+) button and the power button together and quickly release, now a menu should appear.
• Press the Volume (-) button to navigate to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. Once highlighted, press the power button to select.
• Another menu should appear. Use the Volume Down (-) to highlight Yes-- Delete All User Data. Select using the Power Button.
• Wait for the tablet to finish wiping/resetting/formatting user data. Disconnect from charger.
• Once finished a menu will appear again, press Power Button once the option "reboot system now" becomes available.
• It should shut off and restart again, this takes about 2-3 minutes to restart.